According to today's data, 3768 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 96860. To date, 77,932 people have recovered from COVID-19. Today, the death toll rose from 37 to 894. At this stage, 2226 people are in quarantine, and in the hospital, under supervision - 5879 people. 3411 patients are being treated at the Covid Hotel.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
- Russia - new cases +24,318; Total cases of infection 2,039,926. Number of recovered - 1,551,414. Death toll 35,311 people, death toll in last 24 hours 461 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +14,575; Total cases of infection 598,085, number of recovered - 274,324. Death toll 10,598 people, death toll in last 24 hours 229 people;
● Turkey - new cases +5,103; The total number of cases of infection is 435,273, the number of recovered - 367,592. Death toll 12,084 people, death toll in last 24 hours 141 people;
- Armenia - new cases +1,667; The total number of cases of infection is 123,646, the number of recovered is 90,754. Death toll 1,900 people, death toll in last 24 hours 30 people;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +3,169; Total cases of infection 87,163, number of recovered - 60,869. The death toll was 1,079 people, the death toll in the last 25 hours was 26 people.
See all the news
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
Exclusive Follow-Up/Interview with Selim Cakir, IMF Representative in Georgia
Czech Development Agency Delegation to Visit Georgia
GNCC demands reversal of a transaction on which they don’t have a jurisdiction - Law Professor
ფარმადეპო: „მედიკამენტები 1 ლარად“ - ქეთი კოზმანაშვილი ქალების ნარატივში
Georgia's business community responds to the sharp devaluation of GEL
Georgia amends transfer pricing rules for APAs, reduces thresholds
We paid for 100% of shares of Caucasus Online in 2019 - NEQSOL Holding
“Only the courts have the right to determine the legality of the purchase of Caucasus Online", - NEQSOL Holding