Regulations for crossing the Georgian Border in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic have changed, the statement is released by the Embassy of Georgia to the kingdom of the Netherlands.
As of December 2, 2020 Citizens of Georgia (+ their family members) entering the territory of Georgia via any border:
1) with a negative PCR test not more than 72 hours old, will need to self-isolate for 8 days;
2) without a negative PCR test not more than 72 hours old, will need to self-isolate for 12 days.
For Georgian citizens, customs border epidemiologist will complete Form N9 indicating the address of self-isolation facility and personal information.
Georgia has suspended entry into the country for foreign citizens, except for citizens and/or permanent residents of the following 18 countries of Europe:
1) Citizens of 5 countries (based on reciprocity) - Germany, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia - can enter Georgia exclusively by air, from or via these 5 countries. If they arrive with a negative PCR test, they can freely cross the border, without the need to self-isolate. If they cannot present a negative PCR test, on arrival, they can undergo a PCR test at the airport, at their own expense, then cross the border and wait for their test result in a hotel room specifically booked for them. If the test proves negative they are free to move.
If they do not depart from or transit through these 5 countries to arrive in Georgia:
1) they will need to self-isolate upon presenting a negative PCR test;
2) they will be subject to quarantine if they arrive without a negative PCR test.
Before departure, travelers from the aforesaid 5 countries will fill in a special form available at StopCov.ge portal.
2) Citizens and/or permanent residents of the remaining 13 countries of Europe (Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Romania, Croatia, Sweden, Cyprus, Italy, Iceland, Slovenia) enter Georgia exclusively by air. If they arrive with a negative PCR test not more than 72 hours old, they will need to self-isolate. If they arrive without a negative PCR test and cannot undergo a PCR test at the airport, at their own expense, they will be placed in quarantine.
Business applicants remain subject to the same rules.
See all the news
“აჭარისწყალი ჯორჯიას” ახალი აღმასრულებელი დირექტორი ჰყავს
Fines for Violation of Traffic Rules in Azerbaijan Amounted to USD 55 MLN during Jan-Sep 2020
Key Highlights in Global and Regional Markets
EASTERN EUROPEAN DNS FORUM WAS HELD IN GEORGIA
რატომ ვერ ვმართეთ კორონავირუსი? - #Forbesკვირა პროლოგი გიორგი ისაკაძე
Q&A: Ek Law Office
LVMH and Tiffany Agree on Lower Price for $16 Billion Takeover
Woman in Charge
Hualing FIZ: Four New International Companies to Establish Free Zone Businesses in Georgia
U.S. Investment Firm Asks Republic of Georgia for License to Mineral Rights on Block 12
Focus on Georgia - ADB
Focus on Ganja Gap in Nagorno-Karabakh’s Regional Conflict
Scientific Community Calls for Action Against Lockdowns
Georgian Government seize foreign-owned asset, referred to International Arbitration
Studying Abroad Costs Georgian Students €10,000–15,000
Franco Frattini - Georgia, straying from the rule of law
Letter to the Newsweek Editor: 'Russia Determined to Wield Power in Georgia'
Caspiannews: Georgia’s Actions to Seize Foreign Company Disrupt Telecommunications Corridor Between Europe & Asia
Key Markets Indicators