According to Health Minister Ekaterine Tikaradze, clinics cannot assure the Ministry that cardiac surgery and resuscitation cannot work with the new tariffs enacted by Resolution 520.
Bm.ge asked the Minister several questions about Resolution 520.
- Representatives of the clinics say that although several meetings of the General Health Council have been held, there are no real results. Can you name some deadlines for clinics when they will know the final answer, if any change takes place in Resolution 520?
- Regarding Resolution 520, I reiterate that the Ministry must have sufficient reason to make certain changes. Any planned changes, as well as Resolution 520 are based on certain studies. The codes provided by clinics ranged from 4% to 6% of previous interventions generally. Consequently, this is not a sufficient basis for us ... In addition, the information on tariff, pricing and standardization provided by them is also not a sufficient basis for us to make this decision.
- So far, the clinics can't convince you that they are not able to work with the new rates?
- Yes, they can’t.
- What do you need to believe?
- We need more evidence because we have to make a decision on spending the state budget and that is a big responsibility.
See all the news
Carrefour: The product will be on the shelves with the prices same as before
Differences between tobacco and nicotine products
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web
Reuters: Dutch city tells floating Georgian monastery to cast off
The NBG hiked further as the GEL stays undervalued
World Bank expects slowdown of Georgia's economic growth in Q4 of 2019
Georgia-Estonia Business Forum is Held Today
Nestle Sees $250 Million Boost for Starbucks Products
BM.GE: Giorgi Gakharia has selected a new business ombudsman
Tourist Number Hits a Record within 10Months and Exceeds 8 MLN Despite Putin’s Flight Ban
Galt & Taggart does not rule out slowdown of economic growth to 4% in 2020
Mamuka Khazaradze: finally, I also found out what we were accused of
Salmonella detected in frozen chicken meat imported from Ukraine
Talakvadze about Tskaltubo Development Project: special rules won’t apply to Ivanishvili
m2: we do not have any plans for Center Point at this stage
Georgia Capital to open 6 new hotels in Georgia under the new brand Amber Group
The CEO of m2 Group is changed - Shota Berekashvili replaces Irakli Burdiladze
The 30 Top Emerging Travel Destinations for 2020
"We hold rather comfortable shares on the market " – Does TBC Bank want to Buy Cartu?
Interview with Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Executive Chairman and CEO of DMCC