According to Health Minister Ekaterine Tikaradze, clinics cannot assure the Ministry that cardiac surgery and resuscitation cannot work with the new tariffs enacted by Resolution 520.
Bm.ge asked the Minister several questions about Resolution 520.
- Representatives of the clinics say that although several meetings of the General Health Council have been held, there are no real results. Can you name some deadlines for clinics when they will know the final answer, if any change takes place in Resolution 520?
- Regarding Resolution 520, I reiterate that the Ministry must have sufficient reason to make certain changes. Any planned changes, as well as Resolution 520 are based on certain studies. The codes provided by clinics ranged from 4% to 6% of previous interventions generally. Consequently, this is not a sufficient basis for us ... In addition, the information on tariff, pricing and standardization provided by them is also not a sufficient basis for us to make this decision.
- So far, the clinics can't convince you that they are not able to work with the new rates?
- Yes, they can’t.
- What do you need to believe?
- We need more evidence because we have to make a decision on spending the state budget and that is a big responsibility.
See all the news
Turkey to open doors to 31 countries for health tourism
Statement by Andrius Kubilius on the EU assistance for Georgia
Wine sales have increased 5 times in the UK - Georgian-British startup
S&P: Georgia Heads Toward Recession
Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
First-Stage Land Usage Permit for APM Terminals Poti
How will Nenskra HPP Reduce the Electricity Import?
Carrefour: The product will be on the shelves with the prices same as before
Differences between tobacco and nicotine products
OECD cuts 2020 global growth forecast over virus
Georgia to export new armored vehicle Didgori Meomari
"Hotels are in shock, reservations are canceled" - Shalva Alaverdashvili
Georgian brand Entrée enters the UK market and opens its first facility in London
The first Swiss-Georgian VET college will soon be open in Dmanisi
Frontera claims that Georgian government has started harassing the company since 2013
Company HotelFriend offers convenient eComerce platform to Georgian Touroperators
Will the head of "Anaklia Deepwater Port Development Agency" be replaced?
TOP-10 Exporter Companies from Georgia to Russia
TBC Bank Group announces certain changes to the composition of the Management Board
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web