Geostat published report on Foreign Direct Investments in Q4, 2019.
According to the report, FDI in Adjara has increased by 174 per cent in Q4, 2019 comparing to 2018. Total volume of FDI has made up 75, 5 million USD in 2018, whereas as of the data of 2019, foreign investments have achieved 207 million USD in 2019.
A total of 1,2 billion USD foreign direct investments has entered Georgia in 2019, including 16.3% -share accounts for Adjara.
FDI by Regions:
• Tbilisi - 820 168 932 USD;
• Adjara - 207 031 175 USD;
• Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti and Guria - 77 060 263 USD;
• Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti - 74 438 122 USD;
• Kvemo Kartli - 64 656 917 USD;
• Samtskhe-Javakheti - 62 942 553 USD;
• Imereti, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti - 18 085 413 USD;
• Imereti - 14 821 843 USD;
• Shida Kartli and Mtskheta-Mtianeti - 11 762 623 USD;
• Mtskheta-Mtianeti - 11 322 002 USD;
• Kakheti - 6 016 540 USD;
• Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti - 3 263 570 USD;
• Guria - 2 622 141 USD;
• Shida Kartli - 440 620 USD.
See all the news
Carrefour: The product will be on the shelves with the prices same as before
Differences between tobacco and nicotine products
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web
Reuters: Dutch city tells floating Georgian monastery to cast off
The NBG hiked further as the GEL stays undervalued
World Bank expects slowdown of Georgia's economic growth in Q4 of 2019
Georgia-Estonia Business Forum is Held Today
Nestle Sees $250 Million Boost for Starbucks Products
BM.GE: Giorgi Gakharia has selected a new business ombudsman
Tourist Number Hits a Record within 10Months and Exceeds 8 MLN Despite Putin’s Flight Ban
Galt & Taggart does not rule out slowdown of economic growth to 4% in 2020
Mamuka Khazaradze: finally, I also found out what we were accused of
Salmonella detected in frozen chicken meat imported from Ukraine
Talakvadze about Tskaltubo Development Project: special rules won’t apply to Ivanishvili
m2: we do not have any plans for Center Point at this stage
Georgia Capital to open 6 new hotels in Georgia under the new brand Amber Group
The CEO of m2 Group is changed - Shota Berekashvili replaces Irakli Burdiladze
The 30 Top Emerging Travel Destinations for 2020
"We hold rather comfortable shares on the market " – Does TBC Bank want to Buy Cartu?
Interview with Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Executive Chairman and CEO of DMCC