The Ministry of Finance published the updated version of the 2023 budget. According to the document, the government plans to collect GEL 16.3 billion in taxes next year. This amount is GEL 337 million more compared to the draft budget.
The Value Added Tax plan increases the most by 244 million GEL, which should reach 6.7 billion GEL next year. The profit tax plan increases by 55 million GEL to 2 billion.
• Income tax - GEL 5,106,800,000, an increase of GEL 33,200,000 compared to the previous draft budget;
• Profit tax - GEL 1,945,000,000, an increase of GEL 55,000,000 compared to the previous draft budget;
• Value Added Tax - GEL 6,426,700,000, an increase of GEL 243,650,000 compared to the previous draft budget;
• Excise duty - GEL 2,100,000,000, change compared with the previous draft budget - 0 GEL;
• Import tax - GEL 125,000,000, an increase of GEL 5,000,000 compared to the draft previous budget;
• Other taxes - GEL 250,000,000, change with the second submission 0 GEL.
In addition, the government expects to get income tax of GEL 200 million from privatization next year, which is GEL 100 million less than the 2022 plan. Presumably, the reduction of the privatization plan is due to the fact that this year privatization cannot follow the determined plan. In 9M2022, a total of 157 million worth of state property was sold, which was 52% of the annual plan.
See all the news
Gold is shining in the new geopolitical world
JSC “Rustavi Azot” was sold
We Are Creating An Innovative Co-Working Space In Tbilisi - Sergi Gvarjaladze
The Rich Often Enjoy Tax Break - Deputy Minister
Israel Got Acquainted With The Business Tourism Potential Of Georgia
Kettari Foundation became a partner of DATAFEST this year
Tata Power’s CEO Pays Visit to BMG
NEQSOL Holding has won defamation case against Communications Commission
Trip.com says China hotel bookings are surpassing pre-pandemic levels
Europe's largest crypto exchange WhiteBIT has partnered with Netflix
Interview with Albert Park, ADB’s Chief Economist - By Elene Kvanchilashvili, Forbes Georgia Executive Editor in Chief
Investigation Service detained two persons of the fact of evading a particularly large amount of tax
This year, the VIII international literature festival Odesa will be held in Batumi
Georgian Commercial Banks Boost Business loan portfolio for large enterprises
High blueberry exports from Georgia In July
#ForbesTalks - ინტერვიუ გიორგი ჯახუტაშვილთან / 10.08.2022
#ბარი: საუბრები წარმატებაზე ბარში - გიორგი ქადაგიძე, რევაზ ვაშაკიძე და გიორგი ისაკაძე - VII გადაცემა / 06.08.2022
#BMGDRIVE:„ადამიანები ვისაც ემუშავები მალე იცვლებიან, თანამდებობებს ტოვებენ - ეს პრობლემაა“ - მევლუდ მელაძე
#საქმიანები: მაია კეზევაძის ნამდვილი იმერული ესკიზები
#BMGDRIVE: ვინ ყიდულობს „თბილისის დინამოს“? - ლევან სალუქვაძე/ 30.07.2022