In January-April 2022, the external merchandise trade (excluding non-declared trade) of Georgia amounted to USD 5,253,7 million, 33,4% higher year on year, Georgia’s National Statistics Office reported.
According to statistics, Georgia exported USD 275 million worth of goods to the EU, which was 17.3% of total exports. Exports to the EU increased by USD 64 million compared to the previous year.
Statistics show that Georgia's largest trade commodities in the EU are copper ores and concentrates, which account for 43% of total exports to the EU. The second position is occupied by hazelnuts, whose exports have increased by 14% compared to the previous year.
1. Ores and concentrates - $ 119.5 million, 44,907 tons, an increase of 22% over the previous year
2. Nuts and hazelnuts - $ 21.1 million, 4,229 tons, an increase of 14% over the previous year
3. Ferroalloys - $ 16.5 million, 9,574 tons, an increase of 352% over the previous year
4. Nitrogen Fertilizers - $ 14.5 million, 27,374 tons, an increase of 6% over the previous year
5. Cars - $ 13.0 million, 0 tons, an increase of 172% over the previous year
6. Wines - $ 11.0 million, 3,555 tons, an increase of 36% over the previous year
7. Clothing - $ 7.6 million, 2,171 tons, an increase of 670% over the previous year
8. Spirits - $ 7.3 million, 2,944 tons, an increase of -7% over the previous year
9. Scrap precious metals - $ 5.0 million, 32 tons, an increase of 661% over the previous year
10. Scrap and scrap copper - $ 3.5 million, 394 tons, an increase of 460% over the previous year.
See all the news
Financial Services in CAREC
#TheCheckpoints: TIWB & Georgia - Interview with Rusudan Kemularia, Head of TIWB Secretariat
Stoli® Group to Release Limited-Edition Bottle in Support of the Ukrainian People
როგორ მოხვდა 17 წლის ანასტასია ლელაძე ჰარვარდში? - ანასტასია ლელაძე ქალების ნარატივში
"Literally the whole village was waiting for the first harvest of strawberry" - Kvitsiani family from Svaneti
Aliyev replaces long-serving central bank head with loyalist
Putin imposes visa restrictions on citizens from 'unfriendly' countries
BMG-ს მედია რუბრიკა: #პროფესიონალი - გიორგი მიქაია
ყველაზე სანქცირებული რუსი ოლიგარქები
Business Leaders Council by USAID and Georgian Business
ვინ არის მსოფლიოში #1 სნაიპერი “Wali”?
ბინების ქირის ფასი 50%-მდე გაიზარდა
OECD formally terminates the accession process of Russia
"Today we are all Ukrainians"- Zurab Pololikashvili
Tourism is the main bridge for building understanding - ZURAB POLOLIKASHVILI
FAQ’s and Analysis on Lari & FDI - Interview with Fady Asly
მინერალური და მტკნარი წყლის ფასები ქართულ ბაზარზე
China continues to push competitors out of the global walnut market
Moscow to Host First Meeting of Turkish & Armenian Special Envoys on Jan 14