The sharpest price growth has been noted in Chugureti among the districts of Tbilisi in Q1, 2020, the increase has made up 20%. Average cost of 1 square m totals to 948 USD. However, the highest price is still maintained in Mtatsminda district, where the average cost amounts to 1,255 USD. It becomes clear by the research prepared by TBC Bank, ISET and ForSet in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
According to the report, the real estate is the most expensive in Mtatsminda district, while the lowest price is fixed in Samgori.
• Mtatsminda – 1,255 USD, increase -16% y-o-y;
• Vake – 1,118 USD, increase – 13% y-o-y;
• Saburtalo – 976 USD, increase – 9% y-o-y;
• Chugureti – 948 USD, increase – 20% y-o-y;
• Didube – 844 USD, increase – 6% y-o-y;
• Krtsanisi – 943 USD, increase – 5% y-o-y;
• Isani – 823 USD, increase – 18% y-o-y;
• Nadzaladevi – 675 USD, increase of 8% y-o-y;
• Gldani – 659 USD, increase of 13 % y-o-y;
• Samgori – 624 USD, increase of 2% y-o-y.
See all the news
First NFT Asset By The Arveladze Twins To Be Sold On The Auction
Women in Tech
#TheCheckPoints - Economic Freedom and Georgia - Fraser Institute’s Index
#FORBESკვირა - გიორგი ისაკაძის ეპილოგი
#FORBESკვირა - როგორ გამდიდრდა Pfizer?
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Wine Earnings From Exports Increase Despite Pandemic
How to study in Britain?
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
How much do Covid-19 vaccines cost?
Chernobyl: The next phase