The National Tourism Administration has released its October 2020 Tourism Report, which found that 49,712 international visitors visited the country last month. The figure is 92.5% less comparing to the same period in 2019.
According to the Tourism Administration, only 4,345 visitors arrived by air last month, which is 97.3% less comparing to 2019.
15 countries with the highest number of visitors in September:
1. Turkey - 18,960 visitors, decrease of -78.1% over the previous year;
2. Armenia - 9 428 visitors, decrease of - 92.2% over the previous year;
3. Georgia (non-resident) - 4 964 visitors, decrease of -88.0% compared to the previous year;
4. Russia - 4 346 visitors, decrease of -96.3% comparing to the previous year;
5. Azerbaijan - 3,924 visitors, decrease of -96.7% comparing to the previous year;
6. Uzbekistan - 1,753 visitors, decrease of 29.2% over the previous year;
7. Ukraine - 1,095 visitors, decrease of -94.4% compared to the previous year;
8. Belarus - 881 visitors, decrease of - 78.4% compared to the previous year;
9. Kazakhstan - 655 visitors, decrease of -94.2% compared to the previous year;
10. Germany - 493 visitors, decrease of -95.6% compared to the previous year;
11. France - 368 visitors, decrease of -85.8% comparing to the previous year;
12. US - 366 visitors, decrease of - 92.7%; compared to the previous year;
13. Tajikistan - 339 visitors, decrease of -37.1% from the previous year;
14. Latvia - 281 visitors, decrease of -90.1% compared to the previous year;
15. Kyrgyzstan - 277 visitors, decrease of 80.2% over the previous year.
See all the news
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
Czech Development Agency Delegation to Visit Georgia
Georgia amends transfer pricing rules for APAs, reduces thresholds
We paid for 100% of shares of Caucasus Online in 2019 - NEQSOL Holding
“Only the courts have the right to determine the legality of the purchase of Caucasus Online", - NEQSOL Holding
Top-10 Major Commodity Groups by Exports – what does Georgia sell abroad?
NBG sold foreign exchange reserves of $ 993 mln in the last 12M
Nenskra HPP Project: Update
Carrefour Surpassed by Nikora in 2020
"ჯიპიაი" თავის დაზღვეულებს COVID ვაქცინაციას შესთავაზებს / ანალიტიკა - 12.03.2021-13:40 - გადაცემა სრულად
The former president of Frontera is accused by the founder of the company of stealing oil
The lawsuit between the former president of Frontera and the founder of the company
#ADB-ის პერსპექტივა - #ინტერვიუ შეინ როზენტალთან
"Severe punishment and termination of government support awaits you," Gakharia warns businesses