Georgia exported $ 133.6 million worth of mineral and fresh water to the worldwide.
According to the data, requested by BM.GE from Geostat, the export of mineral and fresh waters from Georgia in 2019 exceeds by 17.6% comparing to the data of 2018.
In 2019, 219 million liters of mineral and carbonated water worth $ 132.6 million were exported from Georgia and 2.1 million liters of fresh water were sold for $ 935.3 thousand.
Russia is the largest export market for mineral and carbonated waters and fresh water, and the TOP-10is as follows:
1. Russia: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 60.0 million; spring waters - $ 591.0 thousand;
2. Ukraine: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 23.2 million; spring waters -100.1 thousand dollars;
3. Lietua – Mineral and Carbonated Water -15.0 million dollars; spring water - $ 79.3 thousand;
4. Kazakhstan – Mineral and Carbonated Water- $ 14.2 million; spring water - $ 8.9 thousand;
5. Belarus – Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 9.9 million; spring water - $ 57.9 thousand;
6. Uzbekistan – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 2.7 million;
7. USA: Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.3 million;
8. Azerbaijan: – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.1 million; spring waters - $ 26.6 thousand;
9. Israel: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 1.0 million;
10. Moldova: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 696.2 thousand; spring water - $ 15.1 thousand.
In addition to these countries mineral and carbonated waters were exported to: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Canada, China, Japan, Armenia, Greece, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Turkey, Latvia, Germany and other countries.
See all the news
Financial Services in CAREC
#TheCheckpoints: TIWB & Georgia - Interview with Rusudan Kemularia, Head of TIWB Secretariat
Stoli® Group to Release Limited-Edition Bottle in Support of the Ukrainian People
როგორ მოხვდა 17 წლის ანასტასია ლელაძე ჰარვარდში? - ანასტასია ლელაძე ქალების ნარატივში
"Literally the whole village was waiting for the first harvest of strawberry" - Kvitsiani family from Svaneti
Aliyev replaces long-serving central bank head with loyalist
Putin imposes visa restrictions on citizens from 'unfriendly' countries
BMG-ს მედია რუბრიკა: #პროფესიონალი - გიორგი მიქაია
ყველაზე სანქცირებული რუსი ოლიგარქები
Business Leaders Council by USAID and Georgian Business
ვინ არის მსოფლიოში #1 სნაიპერი “Wali”?
ბინების ქირის ფასი 50%-მდე გაიზარდა
OECD formally terminates the accession process of Russia
"Today we are all Ukrainians"- Zurab Pololikashvili
Tourism is the main bridge for building understanding - ZURAB POLOLIKASHVILI
FAQ’s and Analysis on Lari & FDI - Interview with Fady Asly
მინერალური და მტკნარი წყლის ფასები ქართულ ბაზარზე
China continues to push competitors out of the global walnut market
Moscow to Host First Meeting of Turkish & Armenian Special Envoys on Jan 14