Georgia exported $ 133.6 million worth of mineral and fresh water to the worldwide.
According to the data, requested by BM.GE from Geostat, the export of mineral and fresh waters from Georgia in 2019 exceeds by 17.6% comparing to the data of 2018.
In 2019, 219 million liters of mineral and carbonated water worth $ 132.6 million were exported from Georgia and 2.1 million liters of fresh water were sold for $ 935.3 thousand.
Russia is the largest export market for mineral and carbonated waters and fresh water, and the TOP-10is as follows:
1. Russia: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 60.0 million; spring waters - $ 591.0 thousand;
2. Ukraine: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 23.2 million; spring waters -100.1 thousand dollars;
3. Lietua – Mineral and Carbonated Water -15.0 million dollars; spring water - $ 79.3 thousand;
4. Kazakhstan – Mineral and Carbonated Water- $ 14.2 million; spring water - $ 8.9 thousand;
5. Belarus – Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 9.9 million; spring water - $ 57.9 thousand;
6. Uzbekistan – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 2.7 million;
7. USA: Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.3 million;
8. Azerbaijan: – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.1 million; spring waters - $ 26.6 thousand;
9. Israel: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 1.0 million;
10. Moldova: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 696.2 thousand; spring water - $ 15.1 thousand.
In addition to these countries mineral and carbonated waters were exported to: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Canada, China, Japan, Armenia, Greece, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Turkey, Latvia, Germany and other countries.
See all the news
“აჭარისწყალი ჯორჯიას” ახალი აღმასრულებელი დირექტორი ჰყავს
Fines for Violation of Traffic Rules in Azerbaijan Amounted to USD 55 MLN during Jan-Sep 2020
EASTERN EUROPEAN DNS FORUM WAS HELD IN GEORGIA
რატომ ვერ ვმართეთ კორონავირუსი? - #Forbesკვირა პროლოგი გიორგი ისაკაძე
Q&A: Ek Law Office
LVMH and Tiffany Agree on Lower Price for $16 Billion Takeover
Woman in Charge
Hualing FIZ: Four New International Companies to Establish Free Zone Businesses in Georgia
U.S. Investment Firm Asks Republic of Georgia for License to Mineral Rights on Block 12
Focus on Georgia - ADB
Focus on Ganja Gap in Nagorno-Karabakh’s Regional Conflict
Scientific Community Calls for Action Against Lockdowns
Georgian Government seize foreign-owned asset, referred to International Arbitration
Studying Abroad Costs Georgian Students €10,000–15,000
Franco Frattini - Georgia, straying from the rule of law
Letter to the Newsweek Editor: 'Russia Determined to Wield Power in Georgia'
Caspiannews: Georgia’s Actions to Seize Foreign Company Disrupt Telecommunications Corridor Between Europe & Asia
Key Markets Indicators
Turkish cable manufacturer Koc Kablo has opened its first factory in Georgia