Georgia exported $ 133.6 million worth of mineral and fresh water to the worldwide.
According to the data, requested by BM.GE from Geostat, the export of mineral and fresh waters from Georgia in 2019 exceeds by 17.6% comparing to the data of 2018.
In 2019, 219 million liters of mineral and carbonated water worth $ 132.6 million were exported from Georgia and 2.1 million liters of fresh water were sold for $ 935.3 thousand.
Russia is the largest export market for mineral and carbonated waters and fresh water, and the TOP-10is as follows:
1. Russia: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 60.0 million; spring waters - $ 591.0 thousand;
2. Ukraine: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 23.2 million; spring waters -100.1 thousand dollars;
3. Lietua – Mineral and Carbonated Water -15.0 million dollars; spring water - $ 79.3 thousand;
4. Kazakhstan – Mineral and Carbonated Water- $ 14.2 million; spring water - $ 8.9 thousand;
5. Belarus – Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 9.9 million; spring water - $ 57.9 thousand;
6. Uzbekistan – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 2.7 million;
7. USA: Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.3 million;
8. Azerbaijan: – Mineral and Carbonated Water -$ 1.1 million; spring waters - $ 26.6 thousand;
9. Israel: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 1.0 million;
10. Moldova: Mineral and Carbonated Water - $ 696.2 thousand; spring water - $ 15.1 thousand.
In addition to these countries mineral and carbonated waters were exported to: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Canada, China, Japan, Armenia, Greece, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Turkey, Latvia, Germany and other countries.
See all the news
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web
Reuters: Dutch city tells floating Georgian monastery to cast off
The NBG hiked further as the GEL stays undervalued
World Bank expects slowdown of Georgia's economic growth in Q4 of 2019
Georgia-Estonia Business Forum is Held Today
Nestle Sees $250 Million Boost for Starbucks Products
GDP will be Calculated by the Updated Methodology from Today – What the Reform Will Cause
BM.GE: Giorgi Gakharia has selected a new business ombudsman
Tourist Number Hits a Record within 10Months and Exceeds 8 MLN Despite Putin’s Flight Ban
Galt & Taggart does not rule out slowdown of economic growth to 4% in 2020
Mamuka Khazaradze: finally, I also found out what we were accused of
Salmonella detected in frozen chicken meat imported from Ukraine
Talakvadze about Tskaltubo Development Project: special rules won’t apply to Ivanishvili
m2: we do not have any plans for Center Point at this stage
Georgia Capital to open 6 new hotels in Georgia under the new brand Amber Group
The CEO of m2 Group is changed - Shota Berekashvili replaces Irakli Burdiladze
The 30 Top Emerging Travel Destinations for 2020
"We hold rather comfortable shares on the market " – Does TBC Bank want to Buy Cartu?
Interview with Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Executive Chairman and CEO of DMCC
Agreement signed between Silknet and Euronews to launch “Euronews Georgia”