According to today's data, 453 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 7093. At this time, 3714 people have recovered from COVID-19. The death toll rose to 46 today. At this stage, 5392 people are in quarantine, and 836 people are in the hospital under supervision.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
● Russia - new cases +9,412; Total cases of infection 1,194,643. Number of recovered - 970,296. Death toll 21,077 people, death toll in last 24 hours 186 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +4,633; Total cases of infection 217,661, number of recovered - 96,591. Death toll 4,261 people, death toll in last 24 hours 68 people;
● Turkey - New cases +1,407; Total cases of infection 320,070, number of recovered - 281,151. Death toll 8,262 people, death toll in last 24 hours 67 people;
● Armenia - new cases +532; The total number of infections was 51,382, the number of recovered - 44,406. Number of deaths 966 people, number of deaths in the last 24 hours 3 people;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +144; total cases of infection 40,453, number of recovered - 38,217. The death toll is 594 people, the death toll in the last 24 hours is 1.
See all the news
First NFT Asset By The Arveladze Twins To Be Sold On The Auction
Women in Tech
#TheCheckPoints - Economic Freedom and Georgia - Fraser Institute’s Index
#FORBESკვირა - გიორგი ისაკაძის ეპილოგი
#FORBESკვირა - როგორ გამდიდრდა Pfizer?
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Wine Earnings From Exports Increase Despite Pandemic
How to study in Britain?
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
How much do Covid-19 vaccines cost?
Exclusive Follow-Up/Interview with Selim Cakir, IMF Representative in Georgia