According to today's data, 152 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 2,227. At this time, 1,369 people have recovered from COVID-19. The number of fatalities is unchanged and it is 19. At this stage, 5882 people are in quarantine, and 390 people are in the hospital under supervision.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
● Russia - new cases +5,449, total cases of infection 1,062,811, number of recovered - 876,225. Death toll 18,578 people, death toll in last 24 hours 94 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +2,476, total cases of infection 154,335, number of recovered - 68,893. Death toll 3,178 people, death toll in last 24 hours 30 people;
● Turkey - new cases +1,509, total cases of infection 289,635 number of recovered - 257,731. Death toll 6,895 people, death toll in last 24 hours 48 people;
● Armenia - new cases +187, total cases of infection 45,862, number of recovered - 41,659. Death toll 916 people, 5 fatalities in the la st 24 hours;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +135, total cases of infection 35,608, number of recovered - 35,440. The death toll is 559 people, the death toll in the last 24 hours is 2 person.
See all the news
Studying Abroad Costs Georgian Students €10,000–15,000
Franco Frattini - Georgia, straying from the rule of law
Letter to the Newsweek Editor: 'Russia Determined to Wield Power in Georgia'
Caspiannews: Georgia’s Actions to Seize Foreign Company Disrupt Telecommunications Corridor Between Europe & Asia
Turkish cable manufacturer Koc Kablo has opened its first factory in Georgia
TBC Bank announces management change
Oil prices fall further on virus fears, U.S. crude stock build
Update on Shuakhevi HPP
Turkey to open doors to 31 countries for health tourism
Statement by Andrius Kubilius on the EU assistance for Georgia
Wine sales have increased 5 times in the UK - Georgian-British startup
Visa informed banks of the mechanism to process transactions with expired cards
Russian Church, which priest tested positive for coronavirus is closed for several days
S&P: Georgia Heads Toward Recession
Gurian Tea "Gamarjoba" will Appear on the Market from September
Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
First-Stage Land Usage Permit for APM Terminals Poti
www.stopcov.ge is accessible in minority languages
TBC Bank and OPEC Fund sign a $50 million trade finance loan agreement
How will Nenskra HPP Reduce the Electricity Import?