According to today's data, 196 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 2758. To date, 1,412 people have recovered from COVID-19. The number of fatalities is unchanged and it is 19. At this stage, 6633 people are in quarantine.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
● Russia - new cases +5,670; Total cases of infection 1,079,519. Number of recovered - 890,114. Death toll 18,917 people, death toll in last 24 hours 132 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +2,958; Total cases of infection 162,660, the number of recovered - 72,324. Death toll 3,340 people, death toll in last 24 hours 76 people;
● Turkey - New cases +1,742; Total cases of infection 294,620, the number of recovered - 261,260. Death toll 7,186 people; 67 people died in the last 24 hours;
● Armenia - new cases +257; Total cases of infection 46,376, number of recovered - 42,069. Number of fatalities 923 people, number of fatalities in the last 24 hours 3 people;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +141; total cases of infection 38,658, number of recovered - 36,149. Death toll 569 people, death toll in last 24 hours 3 people.
See all the news
Franco Frattini - Georgia, straying from the rule of law
Letter to the Newsweek Editor: 'Russia Determined to Wield Power in Georgia'
Caspiannews: Georgia’s Actions to Seize Foreign Company Disrupt Telecommunications Corridor Between Europe & Asia
Turkish cable manufacturer Koc Kablo has opened its first factory in Georgia
TBC Bank announces management change
Oil prices fall further on virus fears, U.S. crude stock build
Update on Shuakhevi HPP
Turkey to open doors to 31 countries for health tourism
Statement by Andrius Kubilius on the EU assistance for Georgia
Wine sales have increased 5 times in the UK - Georgian-British startup
Visa informed banks of the mechanism to process transactions with expired cards
Russian Church, which priest tested positive for coronavirus is closed for several days
S&P: Georgia Heads Toward Recession
Gurian Tea "Gamarjoba" will Appear on the Market from September
Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
First-Stage Land Usage Permit for APM Terminals Poti
www.stopcov.ge is accessible in minority languages
TBC Bank and OPEC Fund sign a $50 million trade finance loan agreement
How will Nenskra HPP Reduce the Electricity Import?
JSC Nenskra Hydro Shifts to Remote Work