According to today's data, 265 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 4664. By this time 1759 people have recovered from COVID-19. The death toll has risen to 27 today. At this stage, 5584 people are in quarantine, and in the hospital, under supervision - 836 people.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
● Russia - new cases +7,212; Total cases of infection 1,136,048. Number of recovered - 934,146. Death toll 20,056 people, death toll in the last 24 hours 108 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +3,565; Total cases of infection 191,671, number of recovered - 85,133. Death toll 3,827 people, death toll in last 24 hours 70 people;
● Turkey - New cases +1,721; Total cases of infection 309,790, number of recovered - 271,964. Death toll 7,785 people, death toll in last 24 hours 74 people;
● Armenia - new cases +392; Total cases of infection 48,643, number of recovered - 43,401. Number of deaths 947 people, number of deaths in the last 24 hours 2 people;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +101, total cases 39,787, number of recovered - 37,392. The death toll is 583 people, the death toll in the last 24 hours is 2 people.
See all the news
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
Exclusive Follow-Up/Interview with Selim Cakir, IMF Representative in Georgia
Czech Development Agency Delegation to Visit Georgia
GNCC demands reversal of a transaction on which they don’t have a jurisdiction - Law Professor
ფარმადეპო: „მედიკამენტები 1 ლარად“ - ქეთი კოზმანაშვილი ქალების ნარატივში
Georgia amends transfer pricing rules for APAs, reduces thresholds
We paid for 100% of shares of Caucasus Online in 2019 - NEQSOL Holding
“Only the courts have the right to determine the legality of the purchase of Caucasus Online", - NEQSOL Holding
Venice Commission: current version of the law does not demonstrate legitimacy and the proportionality test is not met either