According to today's data, 478 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in Georgia, as a result of which the total number of infections has increased to 12272. To date, 6,538 people have recovered from COVID-19. The death toll rose to 93 today. At this stage, 5590 people are in quarantine, and in the hospital, under supervision - 836 people.
As for the countries of the region, the statistics of COVID-19 in them are as follows:
● Russia - new cases +13,592; Total cases of infection 1,312,310. Number of recovered - 1,024,235. Death toll 22,722 people, death toll in last 24 hours 125 people;
● Ukraine - new cases +4,420; The total number of infections was 265,454, the number of recovered - 114,410. Death toll 5,015 people, death toll in last 24 hours 43 people;
● Turkey - New cases +1,502; Total cases of infection 335,533, number of recovered - 294,357. Death toll 8,837 people, death toll in last 24 hours 59 people;
● Armenia - new cases +370; Total cases of infection 56,821, number of recovered - 45,891. Death toll 1,026 people, death toll in last 24 hours 6 people;
● Azerbaijan - new cases +122; total cases of infection 42,104, number of recovered - 39,404. The death toll is 609 people, the death toll in the last 24 hours is 0.
See all the news
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
Exclusive Follow-Up/Interview with Selim Cakir, IMF Representative in Georgia
Czech Development Agency Delegation to Visit Georgia
GNCC demands reversal of a transaction on which they don’t have a jurisdiction - Law Professor
ფარმადეპო: „მედიკამენტები 1 ლარად“ - ქეთი კოზმანაშვილი ქალების ნარატივში
Georgia amends transfer pricing rules for APAs, reduces thresholds
We paid for 100% of shares of Caucasus Online in 2019 - NEQSOL Holding
“Only the courts have the right to determine the legality of the purchase of Caucasus Online", - NEQSOL Holding
Top-10 Major Commodity Groups by Exports – what does Georgia sell abroad?