Here are the TOP 10 economic events of the current week (5-10 October 2020)
1. The average monthly nominal salary of employees in Georgia increased to 1 129.5 GEL in 2019;
2. World Bank economic growth forecast;
3. Projections of the Anaklia Project in 2021;
4. The Government of Georgia has approved the resolution on accepting the status of "International Company" for foreign companies;
5. The Partnership Fund finished 2019 with a profit of 71 million GEL;
6. Georgia has officially nominated Zurab Pololikashvili for the post of Secretary-General of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) for a second term;
7. Discussions of the draft state budget of Georgia have started;
8. Problems in the field of tourism - what do the representatives of the tourism sector demand?
9. Consequences of reorganization of the National Property Agency;
10. Receiving of applications on Entrepreneurship Support Grants at “Produce in Georgia” begins.
See all the news
Kazakhstan’s Share of Bitcoin Mining Increases Sixfold Surging to Third Place Worldwide
Israel Bans Travel In Georgia From July 30
Novartis Prostate Cancer Drug Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Designation
Mymarket-ის აპლიკაცია ჩაშვებულია!
The Success of 5 Georgian Wines at Sommeliers Choice Awards 2021
მანინო უწერა - ახალი სასტუმრო რაჭაში
სილამაზის ინდუსტრიის გამოწვევები და #AVON-ის ფინანსური მაჩვენებლები
Investors in Georgia discover that Ease of Doing Business rankings can be deceptive
Baia Kvitsiani to Replace Mariam Kvrivishvili In The Parliament
Who Is Vazil Hudak?
PM Appoints Vazil Hudak As A Special Advisor on Attracting FDI
Exclusive Follow-Up/Interview with Selim Cakir, IMF Representative in Georgia
Czech Development Agency Delegation to Visit Georgia
GNCC demands reversal of a transaction on which they don’t have a jurisdiction - Law Professor
ფარმადეპო: „მედიკამენტები 1 ლარად“ - ქეთი კოზმანაშვილი ქალების ნარატივში
Georgia's business community responds to the sharp devaluation of GEL
Georgia amends transfer pricing rules for APAs, reduces thresholds
We paid for 100% of shares of Caucasus Online in 2019 - NEQSOL Holding
“Only the courts have the right to determine the legality of the purchase of Caucasus Online", - NEQSOL Holding