Trade turnover between Georgia-China has increased by 5.1% in 2019 and amounted to 1.1 billion USD.
As of the requested data by BM.GE from Geostat, export with China Increased by 13 % amounting to 227.6 million USD (2018 – 198.0 million USD).
As for the import, growth trend is fixed in this direction as well. Products imported from China increased by 2.9% in 2019 totaling to 858.6 million USD (2018 – 833.9 million USD).
What we Sold in China? – TOP 10 of the Largest Commodity
1. Ores and Copper Concentrates - $ 172.3 Million (2018 w- $ 155.0 Million);
2. Natural grape wines - $ 18.9 million (2018 - $ 19.8 million);
3. Tools and Devices for Medicine or Veterinary - $ 12.9 million (2018 - $ 11.1 million);
4. Ores and concentrates for precious metals - $ 5.7 million;
5. Ginger, Saffron, Ursus, bay leaf, door and other spices - $ 3.6 million (2018 - $ 417.0 thousand);
6. Nuts and other nuts - $ 3.4 million (2018 - $ 998.7 thousand);
7. Diagnostic or Laboratory Reagents - $ 2.7 million (2018 - $ 42.3 thousand);
8. Nursing Orthopedic; Artificial Body Parts - $ 2.0 Million (2018 Year - $ 1.7 Million);
9. Non-denatured ethyl alcohol, with an alcohol concentration of less than 80%, alcoholic beverages - $ 839.7 thousand (2018 - $ 1.2 million);
10. Aluminum crude - $ 779.1 million.
What we bought in China last year? TOP-10 of the Largest Commodity Groups:
1. Flat-rolled carbon steel with a width of 600 mm or more - $ 30.8 million (2018 - $ 35.3 million);
2. Air-conditioning equipment - $ 22.0 million (2018 - $ 18.2 million);
3. Rubber pneumatic tires and tires, new - $ 21.7 million (2018 - $ 26.3 million);
4. Equipment for Receiving Television - $ 21.3 Million (2018 - $ 15.1 Million);
5. Calculators and their blocks - $ 21.1 million (2018 $ 41.4 million);
6. Lamps and lighting equipment - $ 18.7 million (2018 - $ 16.6 million);
7. Polyacetals, polyesters and other resins with primary forms of epoxy - $ 18.0 million (2018 - $ 17.7 million);
8. Transformers Electric, Static Electric Transformers - $ 14.8 Million (2018 - $ 14.5 Million);
9. Bulldozers, Excavators, Towing Machines and More - $ 13.9 million (2018 - $ 3.6 million);
10. Other footwear with rubber or polymeric material and surface - $ 13.8 million (2018 $ 16.8 million).
See all the news
First-Stage Land Usage Permit for APM Terminals Poti
Carrefour: The product will be on the shelves with the prices same as before
Differences between tobacco and nicotine products
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web
Reuters: Dutch city tells floating Georgian monastery to cast off
The NBG hiked further as the GEL stays undervalued
World Bank expects slowdown of Georgia's economic growth in Q4 of 2019
Georgia-Estonia Business Forum is Held Today
Nestle Sees $250 Million Boost for Starbucks Products
BM.GE: Giorgi Gakharia has selected a new business ombudsman
Galt & Taggart does not rule out slowdown of economic growth to 4% in 2020
Mamuka Khazaradze: finally, I also found out what we were accused of
Salmonella detected in frozen chicken meat imported from Ukraine
Talakvadze about Tskaltubo Development Project: special rules won’t apply to Ivanishvili
m2: we do not have any plans for Center Point at this stage
Georgia Capital to open 6 new hotels in Georgia under the new brand Amber Group
The CEO of m2 Group is changed - Shota Berekashvili replaces Irakli Burdiladze
The 30 Top Emerging Travel Destinations for 2020
"We hold rather comfortable shares on the market " – Does TBC Bank want to Buy Cartu?
Interview with Ahmed Bin Sulayem - Executive Chairman and CEO of DMCC