TV Live Menu
Loading data...

What Documents Do You Need to Submit to Get an Additional Pfizer Jab?

12.10.21 18:00
According to the decision of the Government of Georgia, citizens wishing to travel to Europe or the United States, who have been vaccinated with the Chinese vaccine, have the opportunity to be vaccinated with "Pfizer" in the form of an additional dose, so as not to have problems while traveling.
Bm.ge asked Amiran Gamkrelidze, the head of the National Center for Disease Control, what documents people have to submit to prove that they are really traveling abroad.

"Citizens must present the reservation that you really have an invitation; If you are going as a tourist, you have to submit the reservation documents and if you are going on a business trip - a certificate confirming the visit, ”Amiran Gamkrelidze explained.

გამოიწერეთ ჩვენი სიახლეები

მიიღე დღის მთავარი სიახლეები