Exports of wine and spirits from Georgia in 2020 amounted to 342.5 million USD. Of this, wine exports were 210.3 million USD, down by 5.6% year-on-year, while spirits exports rose by 3.8% to 132.2 million USD. Correspondingly, the sector has overcome the crisis without losses last year.
Large wine companies have made their financial figures public. At this time, the financial results of the companies for 2020 are not known, however, their results for 2019 are publicly published on reportal.ge.
Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking ranks as the first, which revenue exceeds 105 million GEL in 2019, while the net profit totals to 22.6 million GEL. Bolero & Company with sales of 67.5 million GEL occupies 2nd place.
Rating of Largest Wine and Spirits Companies in Georgia
1. Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking – revenue in 2019 - 105,239,812 GEL;
2. Bolero & Company Ltd. - income in 2019 - 67,454,865 GEL;
3. Askaneli brothers - income in 2019 - 63,223,666 GEL;
4. JSC Sarajishvili - income in 2019 - 45,174,622 GEL;
5. JSC Badagoni - Income in 2019 - 42,974,268 GEL;
6. JSC Georgian Beveridge Holding, Teliani Valley Holding Company - Income from wine sales in 2019 -42,150,000 GEL;
7. JSC Telavi Wine Cellar - revenue in 2018 - 38,593,641 GEL;
8. Chateau Mukhrani Group and GWS (JSC Marusia) - Income in 2019 - 36,573,000 GEL;
9. JSC Tbilvino - income in 2019 - 36,369,000 GEL;
10. Khareba Winery Group - income in 2019 - 34,798,579 GEL.
See all the news
Financial Services in CAREC
#TheCheckpoints: TIWB & Georgia - Interview with Rusudan Kemularia, Head of TIWB Secretariat
Stoli® Group to Release Limited-Edition Bottle in Support of the Ukrainian People
როგორ მოხვდა 17 წლის ანასტასია ლელაძე ჰარვარდში? - ანასტასია ლელაძე ქალების ნარატივში
"Literally the whole village was waiting for the first harvest of strawberry" - Kvitsiani family from Svaneti
Aliyev replaces long-serving central bank head with loyalist
Putin imposes visa restrictions on citizens from 'unfriendly' countries
BMG-ს მედია რუბრიკა: #პროფესიონალი - გიორგი მიქაია
Business Leaders Council by USAID and Georgian Business
ვინ არის მსოფლიოში #1 სნაიპერი “Wali”?
ბინების ქირის ფასი 50%-მდე გაიზარდა
"Today we are all Ukrainians"- Zurab Pololikashvili
Tourism is the main bridge for building understanding - ZURAB POLOLIKASHVILI
FAQ’s and Analysis on Lari & FDI - Interview with Fady Asly
მინერალური და მტკნარი წყლის ფასები ქართულ ბაზარზე
China continues to push competitors out of the global walnut market
Moscow to Host First Meeting of Turkish & Armenian Special Envoys on Jan 14
Scientists Discover New Part of the Human Body
Turkey's Exports Soar by 33.7% to $21.5B in November