More than 140,000 televisions, 85,000 conditioners, 50,000 refrigerators and 1,200,000 smart phones are sold in Georgia throughout the year. According to Geostat, the volume of home appliance market has totaled 254 million USD in Georgia in 2018.
Financial reports of digital and home appliance companies are published publicly. According to the document, the largest player of the market is company Alta. According to the consolidated report, the company’s revenue has been 223,303,247 GEL, including 8,568,231 GEL is a net profit. The 2nd largest player on the market is Elite Electronics, which revenues have been 180,237,000 GEL in 2018. The company’s net profit has been 5,676,000 GEL.
Indicators of the largest companies selling digital and home appliances:
1) LLC Alta and Subsidiaries - Revenue of GEL 223,303,247; Net profit - GEL 8,568,231;
2) JSC Elite Electronics – Revenues of GEL 180,237,000; Net Profit - GEL 5,676,000;
3) LLC Alta Okay (Alta owners 50%, Okay - 50%) – Revenues of GEL 119,396,452; Net profit - GEL 813,270;
4) LLCZoommer Georgia – Revenue of 100,916,368 GEL; Net Profit - GEL 2,036,329;
5) LCC "Megatechnica” (Omega Ltd) – Revenue of GEL 52,489,417; Net profit - GEL 5,798,177;
6) LLC MetroMart– Revenue of GEL 40,772,609; Loss -1,157,038 GEL;
7) Beko (Technohouse) - GEL 36,348,659; Net profit - GEL 3,866,126;
8) LLC IPlus– Revenue of GEL 33,727,656; Loss -797,680 GEL
Source: Consolidated Financial Statements
See all the news
Turkey to open doors to 31 countries for health tourism
Statement by Andrius Kubilius on the EU assistance for Georgia
Wine sales have increased 5 times in the UK - Georgian-British startup
S&P: Georgia Heads Toward Recession
Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
First-Stage Land Usage Permit for APM Terminals Poti
How will Nenskra HPP Reduce the Electricity Import?
Carrefour: The product will be on the shelves with the prices same as before
Differences between tobacco and nicotine products
OECD cuts 2020 global growth forecast over virus
Georgia to export new armored vehicle Didgori Meomari
"Hotels are in shock, reservations are canceled" - Shalva Alaverdashvili
Georgian brand Entrée enters the UK market and opens its first facility in London
The first Swiss-Georgian VET college will soon be open in Dmanisi
Frontera claims that Georgian government has started harassing the company since 2013
Company HotelFriend offers convenient eComerce platform to Georgian Touroperators
Will the head of "Anaklia Deepwater Port Development Agency" be replaced?
TOP-10 Exporter Companies from Georgia to Russia
TBC Bank Group announces certain changes to the composition of the Management Board
Silknet signed Memorandum of Understanding with Global Communications Company One Web